In no particular order…
- He/she is having fun!
- He/she is learning to use his/her imagination.
- Clothes can be washed!
- He/she gets to take a bubble bath when finished playing!
- It gives you a good excuse (that even a small child can understand) to cut trim fingernails.
- It improves motor skills
- You’ll be the coolest mom/dad on the block.
- It gives you an excuse not to dress your little ones in designer cloths.
- It brings him/her closer to nature!
- He/she won’t grow up to associate ‘dirt’ with ‘poor’